Vacancy Kubernetes Engineer
Are you a South African Kubernetes Engineer who consider emigration to the Netherlands? We are summit developers, specialized in recruiting IT professionals from South Africa.
Would you like to work as a Kubernetes Engineer in a rapidly growing and leading Dutch IT sector? Do you have experience with Kubernetes and enjoy working with the latest tools and techniques? Then we have a fantastic job opportunity for you.
As a Kubernetes Engineer looking you will work with the latest technologies and platforms. You will be responsible for designing, implementing, and managing scalable and reliable Kubernetes infrastructures for clients.
Here are some of the responsibilities you can expect in this role:
- Assist clients with onboarding and provide advice on the future of their application landscape.
- Draw up diagrams of the current application landscape.
- Set up and deploy pipelines.
- Configure backup and create network policies.
- Collaborate with teams of developers and system administrators to optimize and manage clients’ Kubernetes platforms.
Who are you
- You have experience with Kubernetes.
- You have good knowledge of Kubernetes architecture, including containers, pods, services, deployments, and configmaps.
- Experience with cloud platforms such as AWS, GCP, and Azure.
- You have good problem-solving skills and the ability to work in a fast-changing environment.
- Certifications such as Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA) and/or Certified Kubernetes Application Developer (CKAD) are not required but considered a plus.
What can we offer you?
- A great job opportunity in the Netherlands
- Full assistance with your relocation to the Netherlands
- An excellent and competitive salary
- Very good language lessons (1 on 1). These language lessons will help you achieve a good command of the Dutch language much more quickly than you can imagine.
- Training budget
- 1-on-1 language course. Your partner can join for free