Vacancy Java Developer
Are you a South African Java Software Developer and would you like to work in the Netherlands? We are summit developers, specialized in recruiting software developers from South Africa.
Would you like to work as a Software Developer in a rapidly growing and leading Dutch IT sector? Get to work with the very latest tools and techniques? Do you have experience with Java? Then we have a fantastic job for you.
You will be working on one of our customers’ project as a Java Developer. We take great care selecting projects which matches your work experience, knowledge and ambition.
Your tasks as a Java Developer:
- You will develop widely used software. Think about software for citizen registration, software for paying pension funds, systems for public transport, etc.
- You will be writing code within the Java Platform (Java, JUnit, Jakarta EE, Spring, Maven, Docker)
- You will analyse and design solutions/functionalities
- 10% of your time is reserved for education, self-development, etc.
We are looking for Full stack developers. These positions will usually focus on back-end activities. But experience with, and knowledge of, front-end techniques would certainly be very welcome too.
Who are you
We only have a few basic requirements.
- You have minimally completed a Degree, Bachelor or Honours
- You have at least 3 years of professional work experience with Java / J2EE
- You have excellent communication and social skills
- Your native language is Afrikaans. This will make learning Dutch very easy
What can we offer you?
- A great job with an instant permanent contract
- An excellent, competitive salary
- A company car
- Very good language lessons (1 on 1). These language lessons will ensure you have a good command of the Dutch language much more quickly than you can imagine.
- Laptop, phone.
- Training budget.
- 1-on-1 language course. Your partner can also participate at a reduced rate.