Vacancy Web Developer (PHP)
Would you like to work as a Software Developer / Web Developer (PHP) in a rapidly growing and leading Dutch IT sector? Get to work with the very latest tools and techniques? Do you have experience with PHP? Then we have a fantastic opportunity for you!
You will be working in the team of one of our customers as a PHP Developer. But we, as summit developers, are your employer. We pay your salary, we help you with organizing everything around your stay in the Netherlands, etc.
Your tasks as a PHP Developer:
- You will be (partly) responsible for the technical design
- You will be writing code
- You will implement solutions/functionalities
- You will solve code problems which occur.
Techniques you might be using can be several. Of course PHP and MySQL. But beside that: Laravel, Magento, CakePHP, Zend, Symfony, Typo3, Codeigniter, and so on.
We are looking for Full Stack developers. These positions will usually focus on back-end activities, but experience with, and knowledge of, front-end techniques would certainly be very welcome too.
Who are you
We only have a few basic requirements.
- Preferably you have completed a Degree, Bachelor or Honours, but this is not required.
- You have at least 2 years of professional work experience with PHP, MySQL and related techniques / tools
- You have excellent communication and social skills
- Your native language is Afrikaans. This will make learning Dutch very easy
What can we offer you?
- A great job with an instant permanent contract
- An excellent, competitive salary
- If necessary: a company car (and otherwise you’ll get a NS Business Card)
- Very good language lessons (1 on 1). These language lessons will ensure you have a good command of the Dutch language much more quickly than you can imagine. Your partner can also participate at a reduced rate.
- Laptop, phone.
- Training budget.
- Last but not least: you live relatively close to big European must see cities like Paris, Berlin, London, Amsterdam, etc.