Partner and/or children

As a Highly Skilled Migrant you are allowed to bring your partner and/or children with you. You authorize us, as the employer, to make the visa applications on behalf of you. Just like for you, we also need certain documents for your partner and/or children.

When you have the status of Highly Skilled Migrant, your partner is allowed to work in the Netherland on your status. Where you need to meet certain requirements, your partner doesn’t. He or she is allowed to work everywhere in the Netherlands and has no salary requirements.